Brittney MacKenzie Design is a 'one-stop-shop' for fashion design.
I'm a product design professional with expertise in fashion: home, handbag and accessory design. With 15 years of experience, I've designed for national retailers, as well as freelance collaborations.
My passion for visual communication and creative design has lead me to focus my work in conceptualizing and building product lines from initial concept through production approval. My unique design aesthetic and creative skillset is focused in art direction and color theory, print artwork and repeats, textile design and development, handbags and accessories design, CADs, illustration and graphic design. My work is refined in construction & factory specification, in the categories of soft home, handbags and accessories.
I hold a BFA in Painting & Drawing and Visual Communication Design from the University of Hartford, as well as an AAS with honors in Accessory Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Concept and Art Direction (colors and trends)
- Digital Prints and Seamless Repeats
- Textile Design
- Illustration & Graphic Design (including screen-print artwork for apparel & other products)
- CADs (Sketching & Rendering)
- Packaging (product labels, woven labels, hang-tags, etc.)
- Branding (customer appropriate brand identity)
- Factory Specs and Tech-Packs
- Construction, Sampling and Product Development